Jan 30, 2012

I tried the Bronchitis and Sore Throat Remedy

I used  the last of my Honey last night. 

This morning,I ran up to the local feed store to stock up on  Local Honey.

Because this is really working for me!!
   
I could tell how well the remedy was working half way through the glass.
I think the trick is gargling it. By gargling it, your allowing it to seep into the back of your throat.
I have less drainage this morning and my throat no longer feels like I swallowed sandpaper.

1. Local Honey is said to help with allergies.
Which in turn, will help will post nasal drip. A major factor my sore throat.
2. Vinegar is a disinfectant, so I'm killing germs using the Vinegar.
3. Hot water is soothing on a sore throat.
!Its win win for me!
Here is the recipe again.
Combine2 Tbsp Honey 
and
2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
 in a Large Glass of Hot water.
Gargle before you swallow.

---------------------------------------
Good Luck and I hope this helps someone else.
(Btw, I am not a doctor this is just my personal story)
----- Misty

No comments: