Sep 28, 2011

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, my True Love gave to me-- Handmade Fleece Tie Scarves

 image 0
I love the feel of the soft fleece against my face, It is so cozy warm.
Depending on the fleece,the average price to make these are $3. 
Luckily, I picked up this Fleece at a yard sale, new for $1.

1)Cut 2 Rectangles of Fleece Fabric. About 1 yard in Length and 6 Inches wide.
2)Sew a straight stitch down the middle. 

3)Cut strips on each side, leaving at least 3 inches uncut.
4)Tie the top strip to the bottom strip twice to form a knot. 
5)Continue until you are finished. 

The picture above is the scarf I finished, I am also selling these for $7 each.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute idea we could use this to have the kids ministry help Adam with his. I will watch the clearance isles!