Sep 30, 2011

Folding a Fitted Sheet, Folding Socks & A little insight into me

I was randomly viewing blogs today and I ran across a segment on how to fold fitted sheets.
This has secretly been a dream of mine, "to learn how to fold a fitted sheet."
After way too much thought , I realized I am not that girl. 
As much as I would like to be, that is just not me.

I am the girl, who has a Tote sitting on top of her washer to hold socks.
I am the girl, who digs through the sock tote daily for a pair of socks.
Because, life is just much simpler that way.
See when I fold socks, that is time that can never be replaced. -lol

 I am the girl, who wishes she has nicely folded fitted sheets.
But realizes,
I am ok with smoothing out the wrinkles on top.
God Bless those who have the patience to fold fitted sheets and socks.
-------------

Just in case your curiosity is getting the better of you, here is the link to folding Fitted Sheets.

No comments: