Nov 14, 2011

Baby Shower Clothesline Gift

I went to a Baby Shower this weekend.
On the way , my dd said "Momma, when are we going to go see that baby get a shower?"
Oh I laughed and laughed. Then, I explained what a baby shower was.
She is such a bright little star shining in my day!

I fell in love with this adorable gift
 It was so cute, I had to share it with you.

 
My friend Sarah gave Shelby baby clothes
 pinned to a cute ribbon
placed inside a gift bag.
When Shelby opened her gift, she pulled out a long line of clothes.
You should have seen her smile!


Here are some other fun uses for these Baby Clothes Clotheslines.




I think this would make an adorable backdrop.





This is a fun way to display items you are selling.



This is an adorable decoration for "The Baby Shower"
Too Cute!!

No comments: