Easy Hummus Recipe for Game Day
You can make a large amount of this Recipe and it will not Break the Bank.
!Perfect for Game Day!
Serve it with Pita or Tortilla Chips.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- reserve half the liquid
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Olive OIil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic chopped(or 1Tsp Minced
- black pepper
- Cilanto or Parsley for Garnish
- **If you want to add some spice, add 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Blend the garbanzo beans and garlic . Then add lemon juice, tahini, and salt in blender.
- Blend until it is creamy and mixed well.
- Transfer the bean mixture into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle pepper over the top and drizzle with Olive Oil
- Garnish with cilantro or Parsley.
Click here for a Easy Homemade Tahini Recipe at Food.com