Feb 4, 2012

Buffalo Wings for Super Bowl Party

!!  Its GAME DAY   !!

I'm hungry, I have a nice drink in hand and my mouth is still watering.
I need meat at my Party.

I need some Buffalo Wings!!

Make it simple and make alot is the motto!!


Ingredients

  • 24 whole chicken drumsticks
  • 6 ounces unsalted butter
  • 2 small clove garlic, minced
  • 1 small Onion minced
  • 1/2 cup hot sauce
  • 1 Tbsp Molasses
  • 1 Tsp kosher salt



Directions

Boil wings for 10 minutes in Large Sauce Pan of water.
Remove the wings and pat dry. Let wings cool on cookie sheet in fridge for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
 Roast on the middle rack of the oven for 20 minutes.
 Turn over wings  cook another 20 minutes or until meat is cooked through and the skin is a nice crispy golden brown.
While chicken is roasting, melt the butter in a small bowl along with the garlic and onion, add molasses and hot sauce.
 Pour mixture into  a bowl large enough to hold all of the chicken.
Remove the wings from the oven and transfer to a bowl and then toss them with the sauce.
 Serve warm with Blue Cheese, Ranch and Celery.


No comments: