Jul 9, 2011

Spending Money on Makeup is my biggest Downfall!

What do you get when you have 2 Teenage Girls and a Mom who is crazy about Makeup?.......... A huge Bill!!
I have been racking my brain in the last 2 or 3 months, trying to figure out how I can save money on our never ending Makeup Bill. 
Until...... I stumbled into the local Dollar Sense Store (that's right, everything is $1). 
My teens and I thought that surely this will not last, the supply will diminish,we must buy as much as we can!
We left the store with $15 worth of  makeup and huge smiles as we clenched our bags close. 
Our Makeup score included eyeliner, mascara , blush, lipstick, nail polish, foundation, and lipliner.
I was a bit skeptical at first but after using it, I am hooked!!
Yes, we have found Makeup Heaven!!

No comments: