Moms know that School is starting soon !
I am going to post different ways to save money in getting your kids ready for school
My friend Krista had these adorable little Snack Bags at a play date.
I fell in love with them! I am so frugal that I will not spend money to buy them.
So... after months of drooling eachtime I see these(lol), I have decided to break out the sewing machine and make my own.
Some of the variations I have seen are:
- Cotton fabric with a cereal bag as the liner
- Using a Vinyl place mat
- Using a Vinyl Table Cloth
- Adding a Zipper to the bags instead of Velcro
- Making the bag with a drawstring top
- Using Grocery bags as a liner
- Monogramming the bags
If you would rather buy these or a different pattern, you can buy them fairly cheap on www.etsy.com
I hope this inspires you to break out your sewing machine too!! !