AKA... Old School Hot Pockets
This Little Guy will save you a Ton of money !!
If you need a quick Snack, a great Breakfast, an easy lunch or my famous Spaghetti Sandwiches for Dinner, here is your new Best Friend.
I have had different Sandwich Makers since I was a teenager and I love them. I recently gave mine away to my brother and oh did I miss it.
The next week, I went to a local thrift store and found a newly used one for $4, cleaned and sanitized it and I was ready to go.
This is very easy to use.
1) Spray the inside with cooking spray, I prefer Olive Oil.
2) Lay 1 piece of regular bread across 2 triangles, repeat for next set of 2 triangles.
3) Layer: Cheese, Toppings, and Cheese again.
4) Place another piece of bread on top.5) Squeeze shut and cook.
Here is my Money Saving Stuffer Sandwich Ideas.
Breakfast Stuffers: (Use leftover meat from Dinner,if available.)1) Basic Breakfast Stuffer:
Bread, Cheese, Cooked Eggs, Bacon, Cheese, Bread
2) Breakfast Egg &Hamburger Stuffer:
Bread, Cheese, Hambuger Meat, Cooked Eggs, Peppers, Onions, Cheese, Bread
3) Breakfast Sausage Stuffer:
Bread, Cheese, Sausage, Cooked Eggs, Cheese, Bread
4) Breakfast Pizza:
Bread, Cheese, Pepperoni, Eggs, Shredded Onions, Mushrooms, Cheese, Bread
5) Breakfast Tacos:
Bread,Cheese, Cream Cheese,Taco Meat, Cilantro, Eggs, Pico, Cheese, Bread
Lunch and Dinner Stuffers
1) Dinner Taco Stuffer:
Breakfast Taco Stuffer minus the Eggs
2) Italian Stuffer:Bread, Cheese, Salami, Pepperoni, Onions&Peppers, Black Olives,Sprinkle Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder, Cheese, Bread
3) Creamy Cheese Stuffer, aka Chris' Grilled Cheese:
Bread, Cheese, Cream Cheese,Italian Seasoning and Garlic Powder, Cheese, Bread
4) Pizza Stuffers:-Bread, Cheese, 1 Tbsp Spag Sauce, Pepperoni, Cheese, Bread
-Bread, Cheese, 1 Tbsp Spag Sauce, Hamb, Onions, Mushrooms, Cheese,Bread
-Bread, Cheese, 1 Tbsp Spag Sauce, Sausage, Pepp, Hamb, Onions Black Olives, Cheese, Bread
-Bread, Cheese , 1 Tbsp Spag Sauce,Taco Meat, Crunched Dorritos, Pico, Salsa, Cheese,Bread
**Basically anything that goes on a pizza can be made (o:
5)Hawaiian Stuffer:Bread, Cheese, 1 Tbsp Pineapple Chunks, Canadian Bacon or Sliced Sausage Links, Cheese, Bread
6) Alfredo Stuffer:Bread, Mozz Cheese, Leftover Chicken & Alfredo Sauce, Garlic Powder and Italian Seasoning, Mozz Cheese ,Bread
(Adding Steamed broccoli is really good too)
7) Veggie Stuffer:
Bread, Cheese, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Tomatoes,Cheese, Bread
(or use your Fav Vegetables)
8) Tomato Basil Stuffer:Bread, Mozz Cheese, Tomato, Basil Leaf, Garlic Powder, Mozz Cheese, Bread
9) Steak and Cheese Stuffer:
Bread, White Cheese, Sliced and Diced Leftover Steak, Shredded Onions and Peppers, Ital Seasoning, White Cheese, Bread
10) My Famous Spaghetti Sandwich Stuffer: *Use Olive Oil*
Bread, Mozz or Co Jack Cheese, Leftover Spaghetti (Noodles and Sauce), Garlic Powder, Mozz or Co Jack Cheese, Bread
I hope that you have found some great sandwiches that you love! Alot of Money can be saved using leftovers.
Once you get the hang of making the sandwiches, it is so much fun finding new variations.
- This would be a great gift idea for a friend , teenager or College Student.