CouponingCoupons will save you so much money if you do it right.
This is time consuming at first and takes dedication.
Have faith, I've been told it will get easier -lol
In general - use on sale items to get the best deal.
1. Buy 2-3 Sunday Papers and/or buy them on eBay.
2. Join an free online coupon community.
3. Get at least 2 bi-fold coupon organizers. (Target has these for $1 each)
4. Clip away and file
- File these into different categories according to what you use and your needs.
5. Sign up for coupons online and print them.
6. Shop the weekly ads - some you can find early posted online.
7. Match up your coupons to the ads.
-Most stores will accept 1 in-store coupon(check your limit) and 1 manufacture coupon per item.
-If you buy multiples, use multiples. (this is where buying 2-3 papers comes in)
-Look for Buy 1 Get 1 Free sales and use a coupon on each item or better yet use a b1g1f coupon on that b1g1f sale and both items end up being free.
-Check the stores online website coupons - a lot of times you can use 1 online, 1 in ad, and 1 manufacture coupon per item.
-Get your store discount cards (like Price Chopper, CVS , Walgreen's etc.)
8. My favorite couponing site is http://www.afullcup.com/.
This may be overwhelming at first but take your time its more fun that way.