Mar 7, 2012

Today, I disconnected my Gas Service.

Yep, I am serious.
Today, I disconnected my Gas service.


We recently had an  electric furnace installed
 because our gas furnace was defective.

(and oh boy that is another story all in itself)

Bye Bye Gas Smell, 
.................................and GOOD RIDDANCE !!!!!!!!

Anyone who tells you that natural gas is not harmful, do your research.
 We experienced a natural gas leak for over 2 years.

 I continually had headaches,sinus issues, stomach aches and just felt crummy alot.
My young daughter also had stomach aches.

So.. TODAY was a huge day for me 
in my little world 
lol!
 
I was so excited to hear that I also get a refund. 

 Love It!!!

On top of that, we get a reduced rate from the Electric company.
I know that Through strife, God gives us a silver lining. 

---Misty

No comments: