Mar 2, 2011

Repurpose Parmesan Cheese Containers

Wait , Stop!!
Can you believe I almost threw out my Parmesan Cheese container, then I hesitated.
I knew I could find a use for it but what???
So I searched the Internet and decided to share my finds with you!
Great Uses:
Instant Potato Flakes - Everyday use or thicken soups
Powdered Sugar- Sprinkle on Desserts
Rice Storage
Bread Crumbs
Cinnamon and Sugar Mixture for Toast
Scrap booking Supplies
Storing Buttons or Craft Items, Popsicle sticks
Odds and Ends storage- screws, nuts, bolts
Glitter
Baking Soda- Freshen the carpet , cleaning, cat box or Baking
Garden Fertilizer
Grass Seed - for those spur of the moment bare spots.


***Please remember if you use these as food storage and are serving anyone with a milk allergy (at home, potluck etc.) it may cause an allergic reaction.

No comments: